[asterisk-users] iaxyprov downloading problems

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Thu Sep 21 20:28:53 MST 2006

On Friday 22 September 2006 15:21, Sean Kennedy wrote:
> I just recently purchased some iaxy devices.  Being new to this, I
> didn't have the iaxyprov tool, so I downloaded the instructions and
> attempted to follow them.  Below is the problem I ran into.
>
> [root at localhost src]# svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/iaxyprov/trunk
> svn: 'trunk' is already a working copy for a different URL

Looks like you already checked out Asterisk or something to the directory
trunk in the current working directory. Try;

mv trunk whatever

then;

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/iaxyprov/trunk iaxyprov

to check out iaxyprov to the iaxyprov directory rather than trunk.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier