[asterisk-users] zttest output

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Sep 21 20:22:04 MST 2006

Hey guys, I'm running asterisk inside of a Xen VM and have a quick
question.  Usually when I run zttest against a generic FXO card (one of
those ebay units with the Motorola chipset) inside the VM, I get between
99.91 and 99.98.  I don't have access to another card to run in an
actual machine instead of a VM, so I was just wondering what kind of
results you guys get with zttest on these generic cards. zap show status
calls this card a Wildcard X100P Board 1.  Anyone else have access to
one of these cheapy cards and a minute to run a quick zttest for me?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,