[asterisk-users] CURL

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Sep 21 12:39:04 MST 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 08:41:37AM -0700, Elpidio Ramos wrote:
> Ok, after requesting information to digium (no answer yet) and being informed that asterisk-dev is *NOT* a support hot line, I am trying in this list to see if someone has information on this regard.
>
>   I know this is not a support area so I am only trying to get some clues.
>
>   I have asterisk be and I am trying to use the CURL function (or application?). It is not available when I try it even though it is documented. Does anyone knows if there is a way to load it as a function/application inside asterisk? if so, is there code to download/compile to get it working inside asterisk?
>
>   Any clue will be highly appreciated. (I keep trying digium support).

Do you actually have the application and function curl?

in the asterisk CLI:

  show application curl
  show function curl
  show modules like app_curl.so

(use tab completion)

If you do not have it, it may be because libcurl (or its "development"
package) was not availble. You may need a package of the sort of
curl-devel or libcurl-dev installed on your system.

Those are the basics.

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org