[asterisk-users] TDM2400P

Robson Ribeiro robrib2002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:28:40 MST 2006

Dear Jay, maybe I would better describe the sound as "breaking" and not skipping. It is a constant thing so the person on the other side can't understand a word. It's like when you are in a bad cellphone connection. It ONLY happens and this is the weird part, when I call OUT of the TDM. When someone call IN nothing happens. The call is originating as a ZAP call on a FXSs channel and going directly to the PSTN. Now, I tried working with TX/RX But it didn’t make any difference as the issue doesn’t seem to matter if gain is higher or lower. If I was calling from a VOIP provider I could understand this as being a "bandwidth" issue. But from the PSTN to another PSTN it is very strange indeed. I tried calling you but noone answered. Will try later.