[asterisk-users] TDM2400P

Robson Ribeiro robrib2002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:28:16 MST 2006

Hi all, I have a TDM2400P w/ echo cancellation, 8 FXSs and 8 FXOs. They are
installed respectively on banks 1,2,5 and 6. The problem I am having is that
when I make a call using the ZAP channel, I can hear perfectly but the
person on the other end is hearing my voice with lots of ticks. It would
seem I am making this call over a very bad bandwidth which is not the case
since this is the PSTN. My configuration files are below, I have the latest
versions of Zaptel, Libpri and Asterisk. I am using Polycom's IP301 and
IP430 Phones. I would appreciate help since I have to put this in production
on Saturday.

# Zaptel Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#
#

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us