[asterisk-users] LDAP athentication

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:33:22 MST 2006

I have some in house scripts, but it's definitely not real time.. It uses
perl to generate various config files to be included. The philosophy behind
it is to store the dial plan on the hard drive (and in some sort of rcs) and
to generate phone objects into separate config files. The LDAP schema is
fairly abstracted -- there is no dial plan steps in it..

I could pass it along if you're interested.