[asterisk-users] RTCP and RTP packetization in 1.4

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Thu Sep 21 00:56:20 MST 2006

Matt Riddell (IT) wrote:

> yusuf wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I'm so excited about 1.4 coming out soon  :) , I was wondering if anyone
>>can comment on the following:
>>
>>1.  Will RTP packetization (5162) committed to trunk (43243) be in 1.4?
>>  I have it running here for a while, and its really working well.  I
>>have used the patch for 1.2.10
>>
>>2.  Will RTCP (2863) committed to trunk (32230) be in 1.4?
>>    There is only a patch for 1.2.4, have used that, but will there be
>>an updated patch.
>

> Trunk is the code that will become 1.4
>
> :)
>
> So if something has been committed to trunk, then yes, it will be in 1.4.
>
> - --
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Riddell

Hi,

That is usually the case, however, there is a feature freeze some time before stable releases, and
since RTP packetization was only committed to trunk on 09-18-06, does that mean that it wont be in
1.4, maybe only 1.4.1 or 1.4.2.  Or am I completely wrong (I hope I am  :)   )

--
thanks,
yusuf

believed to be clean.