[asterisk-users] Sip configuration using mysql

Arkaitz arkaitzj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:37:08 MST 2006

Hi,
Thanks, now i see the phone in "show sip peers", I've been reading
about rtcachefriends and now i understand what was the problem.
 But the other problem is still here :(. It seems that asterisk is
unable to find any file in the system, not gsm file nor codec...
nothing.  It's strange since i provide the same options in sip.conf
than in mysql row, but still it fails. i don't understand why.
Thanks for your time

On 9/20/06, Michel Vaillancourt <mvaillancourt at neoxo.com> wrote:
> Arkaitz wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to use mysql for sip users management and i'm a bit stuck
> > with a problem.
> > I use asterisk-1.2.12.1 and res_config_mysql from asterisk-addons-1.2.4.
> > The fact is that i've put a row in the mysql sip table for my linksys
> > phone and i can make calls and receive calls with it, but it doesn't
> > appear in "sip show peers", and asterisk is unable to find files when
> > I use that phone configured from mysql.
> >
> Try:
> /etc/asterisk/sip.conf
> [general]