Asterisk capabilities, was [asterisk-users] University dumps CISCO VoIP for Asterisk

joea, j4computers joea at j4computers.com
Wed Sep 20 06:59:56 MST 2006

> . .
>
> What SPECIFICALLY are you trying to do that you are unable to do?

No specifics, at this time, too early in evaluation.

I get the point, I think, about thousands of "buttons".

My concerns are the ability to answer on multiple lines, and have various options,upon no pickup, including have selected (or all) unanswered calls ring thru to, or be picked up by, an admin or "catch all" operator.

I was assured this was "cake" for asterisk, but was concerned by the article.

joea