[asterisk-users] 488 Not acceptable here sent by Asterisk - SIPdebug follows

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Sep 20 00:06:14 MST 2006

On 09/19/06 16:59 Steve Langstaff said the following:
> I wonder whether you are experiencing the following bug (since the SIP
> INVITE has a multipart SDP body):
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7124&nbn=4

thanks for the link,

however, on 18th may 2006, kpfleming's note says, "This should be fixed in
both 1.2 branch and trunk," and i'm using 1.2.12.1 which was just released
this week. looking thru the current chan_sip.c code, it does seem like
kevin's modified patch has been committed into the branch i'm using, so
this isnt the problem.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/