[asterisk-users] Digium GUI?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Sep 19 22:56:30 MST 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 09:58:45PM -0700, mitcheloc wrote:
> You are incorrect. The GUI you are referring to is the framework I already
> mentioned. The webpages are static html & javascript (AJAX functionality).
> Asterisk has a simple built in HTTP server in trunk now which will be used
> to serve the webpages up and keep the footprint on the server to a minimum.
> There is no PHP, no CGI, or anything like that.

One point that is not clear to me:

So the framework we're talking about is solely users.conf to simplfy
configuration and the HTTP interface for control?

Or are there any other parts that are not currently commited and will
later be commited? Or that are already commited?

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com     http://www.xorcom.com