[asterisk-users] grandstream gxp 2000 does not display nameswhencalling out

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 19 15:18:39 MST 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 04:46:13PM -0500, Lacy Moore - Aspendora wrote:
>    On 9/19/06, Jay R. Ashworth <[1]jra at baylink.com> wrote:
>      On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 04:59:37PM -0400, Mailing List wrote:
>      > What phones/system do they use?
>      I'm not sure it matters.
>
>    It does matter if they are using Asterisk.  I think we'd all like to know
>    how they are doing it.

[ quote clipped and rearranged for easy reading ]

I see your point, Lacy.  :-)

But the person who I was quoting seemed to be implying that "at work"
they weren't using Asterisk.  I assume they would have said... but on
reflection, I guess you can interpret what they said either way.

See?  I said I might be an idiot.  :-0

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_