[asterisk-users] grandstream gxp 2000 does not display names whencalling out

Christopher Corn christopher_corn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 13:48:44 MST 2006

im sorry if im not being clear. when im calling from my gxp to the grandstream 100.the gxp doesn't pullup the users name from grandstream 100.

  someone in another mail mentioned that this is not the way its supposted to work.

  my office does this, when i dial someones number, it displays their name. i wonder how this is done. thx.