[asterisk-users] clustering asterisk is possible ?

Información Capa Tres info at capatres.com
Tue Sep 19 13:00:19 MST 2006

Hello all,

one of our customers is interested in deploy various asterisk in cluster
environment. In a first look I don't see special problems for this (if I
can provide a duplicate E1 input...), but I don't see problem for
clusterizing asterisk. Is this ok ?

Anyone has experience in cluster's of Asterisk ?

Sorry for my very bad english and thank you in advance !

--
Un saludo,

Juan Carlos Valero