[asterisk-users] Problem with # locking up call

marvin horst fivehorsts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:18:08 MST 2006

When I press # (once) during a bridged call it mutes/locks the call and I am
unable to do anything on either end of the call.

Then, if the called party hangs up before the calling party hangs up, the
call still shows as connected with (show channels) even though both parties
have hung up. Both channels are still "locked" and unable to initiate a new
call until a soft hangup is performed.

If the calling party hangs up first nothing happens, but when the called
party hangs up the channels are disconnected and free to make new calls.

## still works to transfer the call, but not after the call gets "locked".

Pressing # will not lock the call if I don't have the transfer options in
the dial command.

I'm using Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r42783 and
#define ZAPTEL_VERSION "SVN-branch-1.2-r1458"

*** show channel output ****
Zap/9-1              s at internal:1         Up      Bridged Call(Zap/11-1)
Zap/11-1             824 at internal:21      Up      Dial(Zap/9|20|Tt)

**** features.conf *****
[general]
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-720
context => parkedcalls
parkingtime => 90
featuredigittimeout = 500

[featuremap]
blindxfer => ##        ; Blind transfer
disconnect => *0    ; Disconnect
automon => *1            ; One Touch Record
atxfer => **            ; Attended transfer