[asterisk-users] Wrong call handling

Erik Wartusch we at deuromedia.at
Tue Sep 19 01:28:15 MST 2006

Hi Asterisk Users,

I have following problem:

Some  external calls from some extensions/nets ( eg. Public phones,
05xxxx ,... ) always reach the -0 extension ( Mainoffice ) although they
dialed some specific extension. In the CDR Table, in the clid and src columns
I see some strange characters or CID withhold and combined with some of this
characters.

Is there any known bug or error ( Asterisk, ISDN Hardware ) I dont know or is
here somebody knowing more about that and can help me? Thank You!

My asterisk version:

Asterisk 1.2.4-BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1l

ISDN BRI Hardware: Junghanns QuadBRI PCI

Regards,

Erik

PS.:

My incoming context:

[incoming]
        ;
        ; Startup settings.
        ;
        exten => s,1,Answer                             ; Answer the line
        exten => s,2,Wait,1                             ; Wait a second, just
fo
r fun
        exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5                     ; Set Digit Timeout.
        exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,15                 ; Set Response
Timeout.
        ;
        ; If there is no extension, asterisk jumps
        ; directly into `s'. We dial the main extension
        ; in this case.
        exten => s,5,Goto(incoming,0,1);

        exten => t,1,Goto(#,1)                          ; If they take too
long,
 give up

        exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)                  ; "That's not valid,
try
 again"
        exten => i,2,Hangup

        exten => ${INVALID_EXTEN},1,Goto(incoming,0,1)

        ;
        ; Main extension.
        ;
        exten => 0,1,Answer
        exten => 0,2,Queue(mainoffice|tr|||20)
        exten => 0,3,Dial(${BRASOV}/1400,190,tr)
        exten => 0,4,Queue(mainoffice-others|t|||20)
        exten => 0,5,Goto(4)
        exten => 0,6,Hangup

include => localcontext