[asterisk-users] Polycom Expansion Module

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Sep 18 20:35:26 MST 2006

48 was the limit on the number of speed dial entries that you could have in the directory. 7 was the old limit for the number of buddies you could watch. As far as I know, in 2.0.1, the number of entries you can have in the speed dial directory is 99, and the number of buddies that you can watch has gone up to 48.

Doug.