[asterisk-users] Asterisk Design Question

Remi Quezada remiq at monmouth.com
Mon Sep 18 06:36:58 MST 2006

Hi,

Right now I am in the process of setting up an asterisk box.  I was
thinking of having two asterisk box, one that is hooked up to the PSTN
using a digium TE405P card and the other asterisk box will be used to
store all the sip user features and routing information.  Do you think
this a good design?  Or do you think I should just stick with having one
asterisk box that does everything.  I plan on having a lot of users
hooked up to it in the future.  The system specs are 3.0 GHz Pentium 4,
1 GB RAM, and a 40 GB hard drive.

Thanks,

Remi