[asterisk-users] Queue - Agent language

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Mon Sep 18 04:28:44 MST 2006

I have Queue with static members (without agents.conf file). When someone calls queue I can set his language, but how to set agent's language? I would like to "Hold time less than two minutes" to be read in Croatia (hr) language.

    -- Playing 'lama/najava-programeri' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'queue-reporthold' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'queue-less-than' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/2' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'queue-minutes' (language 'en')

In queues.conf I have:
member => SIP/888,1

And in sip.conf, in general section I have:
language=hr

But it doesn't help.

--
Tomislav Parčina