[asterisk-users] DTMF Tone Not Passing Help

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 09:27:19 MST 2006

Hi, dont expect too much help providing only the Asterisk version you
are using. You need to tell us the call path, DTMF mode (inband,
outband, SIP INFO etc) used and call technologies involved (SIP, ZAP,
IAX2 etc).

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"