[asterisk-users] RE: [Asterisk-video] VXIasterisk is available !

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Sep 16 12:56:53 MST 2006

Yeh well I don't and I have just as much right to this list as you do.

I think it's fine for a company, commercial or otherwise to post product
announcements in the non -biz list.

As long as they only post it once, and it's not an announcement about a
price change or something equally lame (like this Friday 20% off
polycoms etc).

But if a company has gone to all of the effort to develop and asterisk
add-on and they announce the launch in the users list once, then I'm
grateful for the heads up.

You guys act like this is hallowed turf or something.

It's not, it's a user list and this product certainly interested me so
thanks for the heads up. Anyone else, feel free to delete.

Cheers,

Dean

VXIasterisk
> >> : the
> >> VoiceXML browser for Asterisk.
> >> The VoiceXML browser supports Voice and Video with Asterisk.
> >>
> >> VXIasterisk allows to create easily  powerful video portals for
> >> Asterisk.
> >>
> >> For more informations,  http://products.i6net.com
> >>

> >> i6net
> >>

> > ---
> > "Humans mostly aren't particularly evil. They just get carried away
by
> > new ideas, like dressing up in jackboots and shooting people, or
dressing
> > up in white sheets and lynching people, or dressing up in  tie-dye
jeans
> > and playing guitars at people"
> >  - Terry Pratchett
> > Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk