[asterisk-users] SHSU asterisk installation?

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:47:11 MST 2006

yes in did, this could be one excellent case study for all asterisk
Community! Please let me know when it will be held!

By the way, keep asterisk community following your steps would be great for
knowledge of everyone and to solve possible problems you could find!

On 9/16/06, Melcon Moraes <levelz at terra.com.br> wrote:

> That would be superb!

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta