[asterisk-users] Scaling/Loadbalancing a Call Center and Redundancy

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat Sep 16 04:57:21 MST 2006

Matt,

I am sure this is a RTFM and I am pretty sure you are using meetme
rooms.  Just not too sure how you do the magic.

28 T1s with NFAS so 95 channels per trunk group, seven trunk groups =
665 lines.  My client's call volume has shot from 5,000 to about 10,000
calls a day.  Due to recent product offerings/advertising, I expect to
be eating up 6 T1 (peak) by the end  of October.  They will eventually
have every channel in use during peaks, whether that is in November or
December, I am not sure.  I just know it can't break at that point due
the the sheer expense of revenue lost for downtime.

Thanks,
Steve