[asterisk-users] saved.gsm -> Voicemail greeting ??

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Sep 15 19:16:53 MST 2006

Check in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/<extension number>  for
a particular extension, don't know how you want to differentiate after
hours, etc.  Also, you can put files in
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom and do with them what you want.

on Friday 09/15/2006 Nick Ellson(grimm at nickellson.com) wrote