[asterisk-users] saved.gsm -> Voicemail greeting ??

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Fri Sep 15 18:47:58 MST 2006

I seem to have stumped myself on this one. I had my son rattle off some
really great sound bytes for his own extension (busy, after hours, etc)
and that was easy to set up with the dial plan. Now I have his actual VM
greeting in a .gsm  and no idea how to get it into his VM Greeting, I am
guessing that these are not stored where the other sounds are, maybe in
the database? I looked through the .pdf book, not many helpful hits on
google. Help? :)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson