[asterisk-users] Digium G.729 codec now available for Solaris/SPARC

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Sep 15 14:12:22 MST 2006

I have just uploaded Solaris/SPARC G.729 codecs and register tools to our FTP site; they are located with the other non-Linux codecs in the 'unsupported' directory of the g729 subdirectory. There are versions for both Asterisk 1.2 and Asterisk 1.4 in both 32-bit and 64-bit flavors; we will be updating the other 'unsupported' codecs and also producing Solaris/X86 versions some time in the next couple of weeks. Note that these codecs and register tools were built on Solaris 10 and will likely only work on recent Solaris releases.

Enjoy!

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer