[asterisk-users] blf aastra 9133i working but can't pickup calls

Gareth Owen gowen at aastra.com
Fri Sep 15 14:04:57 MST 2006

I got a chance to patch my Asterisk server this afternoon and was able
to confirm that the directed call pickup feature is working (at least
for me).  I'm running Asterisk 1.2.12.1 and used the latest pickup patch
(http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5014,
pickup-mgernoth-2006-07-28.patch.txt)

One thing I did notice (and am about to fix) is that the configuration
parameter name for this feature is wrong on the wiki.  It should be
"directed call pickup", not "call pickup".  Could this have been the
problem?

Gareth