[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.12.1 and Zaptel 1.2.9.1 Released

The Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Sep 15 13:08:42 MST 2006

Earlier this week 'refresh' releases of these two projects were put on
our FTP servers, but due to some miscommunication on our end no
announcements were sent out... so here they are :-)

Asterisk 1.2.12.1 fixes one significant bug that was introduced after
1.2.10 but which hadn't been corrected yet when 1.2.12 was released
(this bug is related to setting up transcoding paths between channels).
It also fixes a small problem with the Page() dialplan application.

Zaptel 1.2.9.1 fixes a problem with the fw2h tool that builds a header
file for VPM450 firmware, and also corrects a packaging problem that
caused the Octasic API kit to not be included in the 1.2.9 tarball.

As always, these releases are on our FTP servers in tarball and patch
form (although the patch form of the Zaptel update is unlikely to apply
properly given the number of files that were moved around in the source
tree) and signed with our GPG keys.

Thanks for using and supporting Asterisk and Zaptel!