[asterisk-users] University switches to Asterisk

Ronald Lewis groups at ronaldlewis.com
Fri Sep 15 10:29:22 MST 2006

I stumbled upon this yesterday while reading my usual news sites, and added
it to Digg.com -- so be sure to digg it for even more exposure --
http://digg.com/tech_news/University_Dumps_Cisco_VoIP_Moving_6_000_Students_to_Asterisk

This is a great example for Asterisk, since most folks remain quiet on its
large-scale deployments.
--
Ronald Lewis
Producer, Interviews