[asterisk-users] mISDN versus ZapHFC with BRIstuff

Henrik Woffinden hw at nitramlexa.com
Fri Sep 15 08:04:28 MST 2006

I have 2 single BRI s0 cards.
  -1 in TE mode for the outside line
  -1 in NT mode for the inside phones

If I dial the group with "Dial(Zap/g2/,60,t)" then all MSN's on all
phones ring.
But how do I dial so only MSN 10,11,12 rings?
If I dial every number as "Dial(Zap/g2/10&Zap/g2/11&Zap/g2/12,60,t)"
then only 10 and 11 rings on separate b-channels and 12 is busy/congested.

I know it can be done, cause my hardware PBX (Elmeg 46e) can do it using
only 1 b-channel or through the d-channel.

Best regards,

Henrik Woffinden