[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] open letter

harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 15 08:01:10 MST 2006

Dear asterisk users,

the asterisk projects and ser enabled me to learn SIP,
I could be insulting sometimes .  I must begin my
business with communigate and a French company.  I
consider it regrettable that asterisk and ser could
not do it.  I do hope that these open projects will
help many people.  Good luck to all.

Regards
harry