[asterisk-users] 9 becomes 99 ? And other strangeness

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Sep 15 05:12:46 MST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 04:20, Brian Candler wrote:
> it worse: I got a failure rate of about 50%, and in one case 66611 instead
> of 611.

It's clear your system is possessed.  Please contact your local clergyman for
help with these issues.

-A.

(seriously though, I've had this particular problem on one box.  Properly
tuning the tx/rx gains for zapata helped eliminate this problem.)

Interestingly enough, I tuned my rxgain for 14844, but my *transmit* audio
levels had to be around half that before the echo cancellers were AT ALL
happy.

-A.