[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 Docs

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:24:34 MST 2006

No mention of Shared Line Appearance in the v1.4 new release.  Anyone know
if they still plan to include it or not?  Digium has been kind of quiet on
their work on that feature.

With their new Asterisk appliance running v1.4 I certainly hope they have
SLA as all other traditional/proprietary PBX's in that market segment do.