[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] 491 request pending
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Sep 14 12:08:21 MST 2006
On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 08:28:34PM +0200, harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> My problem is people like you Who have nothing to say
> about a post . I'll receive a lot of mail talking
> about your etiquette .
> If I can't answer to a post I don't play the moderator
According to your posts that I saw, here are a couple of rules you
should probably follow to get more and more relevant replies:
1. Don't post to asterisk-dev . Post just to asterisk-users . I can't
really recall a post of users that was really relevant in -dev. Many
were relevant in -users.
2. Reply in the same thread. Don't start a new thread for every single
post. This has improved lately.
3. Be informative. I must say that this has improved in your recent
4. If you're asked several questions, do try answering them all.
5. Stay on-topic. Don't ask about why people don't answer you and such.
6. Phrase your posts in such a way that it will be clear and specific
questions to answer, if possible.
Tzafrir Cohen sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755 iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406 jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com http://www.xorcom.com
More information about the asterisk-users