[asterisk-users] (Off-topic) Voip number "tracert"

Daniel Cyt daniel.cyt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:58:38 MST 2006

Hi,

I was having a conversation with some friends and one of them brought up the
question about find out information about one sip number. Is there any way
to find out that a number, for instance 1(646)-0000  is actually
16460000 at sip.abcvoip.com.

In other words, I will know that the number belongs to the provider "abc
voip".
Please, Does anyboy know if that existis or am I tripin that much?

Thank you