[asterisk-users] How to install HUDLite Server

Brodie Macleod asterisk at apollohosting.com
Thu Sep 14 07:45:27 MST 2006

Yeah there are some problems with the docs, and the product itself isn't very
impressive -- still bugs that existed for months that basically make it
worthless for me to use.

Anyway, since they didn't include ircd and the perl mods in the new package,
just download and install ircd-hybrid from ircd-hybrid.com, and the perl
modules it references using CPAN. If you use queues in your setup, don't even
bother..it still won't track calls that come in on a queue.

-Brodie