[asterisk-users] WARNING[21314]: chan_zap.c:8396 pri_dchannel: Ring requested on channel 0/1 already in use on span 1. Hanging up owner.

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Sep 13 01:17:55 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

I will try to make how you suggest...to use G instead of g but the
problem remains inside Asterisk. If there is a dynamic channel
allocation made by Asterisk, that message is non-sense.....if telco
sends a call on channel X and Asterisk has a free channel Y, Asterisk
should use channel Y. Stop.  Why showing that message? I do not know. If
these message cannot be avoided....well..I'll keep it, even if it is a
bit strange to have a warning inside a system in general.

Thank you

Giorgio Incantalupo