[asterisk-users] call waiting

Christopher Corn christopher_corn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 00:30:21 MST 2006

well this is my guess :)

  i had call features (call waiting) enabled on my budgetone 100. i guess when i would dial *70 to enable call waiting, it wasn't reaching my asterisk server. I then turned off call features on my phone then when I would dial *70, I could hear a voice response telling me call waiting was then enabled. it seems that one step in configuring is to enable call waiting, as it appears to be disabled by default.

Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
  On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 09:55:17PM -0700, Christopher Corn wrote:

> Christopher Corn wrote:
>
> > i've got trixbox installed and grandstream 101 phones.
> >
> > out of my 4 phones, one of them has call waiting working.
> > they all the same version of firmware and settings. i tried
> > looking in asterisk to see if anything could be doing this,
> > but can't find anything. suggestions? Thanks.
>
> nevermind i figured it out :)

What was it, then?

The archives of the list would like you to tell them ;-)

Tzafrir Cohen sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755 iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406 jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com http://www.xorcom.com