product annocements [was: Re: [asterisk-users] Finally a VoIP GSM Gateway single port..]

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Sep 12 21:26:40 MST 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 03:45:57AM +0800, Sam Tam wrote:

[snip]

Would you have any idea about the content of the message from the
subject?

Some people believe that annoucements of new products related to Asterisk
are on-topic in this list. In such a case they should follow some simple
rules in order to be useful to the lists readership:

1. Informative and descriptive subject

I would like to find the message later on. It should include the name of
the company and the name of the product(s).

2. Useful details first, press release later

This is a non-commercial list. Please be informative. Be sort on
superlatives. A direct link to a page describing the product (that
should remain over time) is also a bonus.

The message I was replying to basicaly followed (2) but not (1).

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com     http://www.xorcom.com