[asterisk-users] sip origination and termination

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:54:39 MST 2006

I've used Voxee for about a year now (as a backup carrier) and I've needed
to contact their support only once. Pretty good, I think. Support was fast
and fixed my problem within about an hour after I reported it.

I know only 1 support experience isn't really enough to warrent a "good
service award" or anything but I suppose when you only need to contact them
once in a year, that is worth something.

bp