[asterisk-users] All circuits are busy now???

BerkHolz, Steven StevenBerkHolz at TESCOGroup.com
Tue Sep 12 15:04:58 MST 2006

"All circuits are busy now" makes perfect sense in my PRI trunk is full.

How do I stop asterisk from playing this recording when it is a
wrong/bad number?

I gat a call today that a user was trying "all day" to call a number in
Mexico and kept getting the above recording.

I said, try in on your cell phone, and they received a "this number is
not is service".

I would like to either hear the far recording (I think I will get billed
for this), or internally play a different message.

I think the issue is that I am using a PRI and am receive the cause code
that is triggering the above recording.

Can asterisk play a different message for this? and only play the above
message if "MY" circuit is busy?

Thank You,

Steven BerkHolz
- MCSA - MCSE -