[Asterisk-Users] Suggestion for directed pickup in bristuffed 1.2 Asterisk

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:07:48 MST 2006

2006/9/12, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com>:

> As far as I know, bristuff includes directed call pickup already,
> using *8<ext>. Read their ChangeLog I think it has notes on how to use
> it. If not, I am sure the list archives will have all the required
> information.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve
>
> Reading
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+BristuffPickUpChanand
bristuff changelogs, I couln't know whether :
1. PickUpChan really provided directed pickup on non-Snom SIP hardphones at
it appears to pickup the last incoming call, no matter the extension you
asked to be picked,
2. PickUpChan was deprecated in favor of  fully-backed Asterisk standard
code as various Mantis bugs suggest.

Regards