[asterisk-users] RE : Re: [asterisk-dev] Forwarding sip requests from none localdomains

harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 12 08:00:27 MST 2006

I've ever post this question many times on asterisk
users without success ?

My config :

SER => outbound proxy presence/im server

           ASTERISK
            |    |
            |    |
          proxy/SER ===sip agents
              +
           rtpproxy

If a sip agents dial local uri no problems but if
those sip agents want to dial a none local uri ser
have to handle the requests.

I want to all sip requests for any domains are sent to
asterisk if domain is non local  asterisk forward the
request to ser in oder to handle the transaction
between callee==ser==asterisk==caller

[sip]

exten => _.,1,NoOp(Incoming Call from house extension
${CALLERID} for ${EXTEN}@${SIPDOMAIN})
exten => _.,2,GotoIf($[${SIPDOMAIN} = nxs.yi.org]?3:4)
exten => _.,3,Goto(sip-local,${EXTEN},1)
exten => _.,4 Goto(outbound)
exten => h,1,HangUp()

I have to set up a context with outboundproxy !
any idea to write it ?

harry