[asterisk-users] Polycom Soundpoint Key Remap

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Sep 12 07:32:19 MST 2006

Except... if you want to send DTMF digits during a call. We wanted to map the transfer key on the Polycom to send #2 for an Asterisk assisted tranfers, as transfering in Queues is known to completey destroy Asterisk Queues until a restart. Programming the Transfer to to send a speed dial (of #2) would generate a new call to an extension, #2.

Doug.