[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns BRI cards and misdn

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Sep 12 05:19:42 MST 2006

Hi Olivier,
I used bristuff then I passed to misdn.
But there are pros and cons:
- misdn is easier to install and configure (I do not know if bristuff
installation has been improved...but it was a bit tricky when I used it..)
- misdn has its own config file (misdn.conf) and does not use zap
channels (if you do not use extensions.conf is a bit more of work!)

Consider that I have always used OEM monoBRI cards or beronet cards,
even with bristuff  (it seems that chipset is similar)...and after
installing I have not had problems that beronet support team could not
solve.

Giorgio Incantalupo