[Asterisk-Users] SIP parameter to prevent a call from being added in missed calls logs

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:41:09 MST 2006

Beeing able to be called on 2 different extensions and still get a single
missed call list seems very useful for me.

I hoped it could be dealt on SIP level addind specific parameters to SIP
INVITE messages, for example, but I couldn't find any clue for that.

Maybe, the right way to do it is to ask SIP phones, to browse their missed
call list from a distant server instead of using their own list.
I'm not aware of any hardphone proposing the option to browse the missed
call list from a distant server.
I will open a new thread to check that.

Regards