[asterisk-users] question...

Christopher Corn christopher_corn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 20:14:11 MST 2006

all thanks for the replies. i know what to do now. thanks.

John Novack <jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org> wrote:  What provider?
Pots lines?
SOME providers will provide hunting on residential lines, but not all,
and most probably not 4 lines. Hunting does not require any thing more
than the providers switch programmed to do so, but most will not do more
than two lines.
VOIP it all depends again on the provider. Residential can be fairly
restrictive
Since you say "our small office" you probably will have to step up to
business rates.
Since you don't specify even what part of the world you are in, it is
hard to say much more.

John Novack