[asterisk-users] Grandstream Budgetone phones don't show

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Mon Sep 11 11:11:34 MST 2006

Ricardo,

 From what I know its a physical limitation of the display
Grandstream chose on that phone, Grandstream recommends purchasing
the GXP-2000 phone instead if you're looking for this feature.

Grandstream has no plans from what I am aware of of making this
change to the BudgetTone series phones.

You are more than welcome to inquire directly from Grandstream
though, this is just from what I know from dealing with them in the
past.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com