[asterisk-users] Problems with outgoing calls

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Mon Sep 11 04:09:32 MST 2006

On 11 Sep 2006, at 10:29, Roy Gardner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our setup is:
>
> Asterisk 1.0.7 running on Debian 2.4.27-2-386
> TE110P card
> ISDN 30 (UK E1 PRI)
>
> When making outgoing calls to the PSTN using call files I get the
> following problems:
>
> 1. No hangup detection - have to wait for time-out
> 2. No pickup detection - the dial-plan starts as soon as the line
> rings
>
> All solutions I have read seem to be based on the assumption that a
> X100P card is being used with analogue lines.
>
> Any help on this would be much appreciated.

I have a _very_ similar setup and have not seen the problem you
describe.
Differences are:
	1) Asterisk 1.2.9 (But I was running 1.0.9 for a long time)
	2) NTL's PRI - I assume you are on BT.
None the less, it should work.

Do you have call files and CLI  verbose output we can look at ?

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com