[asterisk-users] Max Size of Conf Files

adebayo omo-dare bayo0 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 03:45:28 MST 2006

Think of BerkeleyDB as a barebones embedded RDBMS. It carries the much the  same functionality (such as ACID) as most Relational DBs but without overhead (such as SQL translation) - for many years it formed (possibly still forms - not sure of present) the core of MySQL.

Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:  I guess I will give it a try. The numbers are pretty much static in the
way they are routed.

I just did not know if Asterisk would choke on a conf file with a couple
thousand lines.

Thanks,
Steve